Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #226
Our 1 bedroom “home away from home” is a quiet condo with all of the enmities of an enjoyable, relaxing vacation. 226 in building 5 is on the top floor of a two story building. It is just steps to the laundry, office and a large fresh water pool. The kitchen has everything you may want with a refrigerator with cool water and ice cubes for your pleasure.
Our condo is right across the street from Kamaole # 2, a white sand beach and the ocean where you can swim, snorkel and in the winter months watch the whales breaching. You will want to watch the magnificent sunsets there at the end of the day.
We are located in the back of the complex, therefore you will not hear the slamming doors of the cars in the parking lot. You will have your own place to park. The grounds have beautiful tropical vegetation and views of Mt Haleakala, and islands of Lanai, Molikini and Kahoolawe.
Aloha and welcome to Hawaiian Paradise!!!
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Fully furnished in island décor
- Free High Speed WiFi Internet
- Color TV, VCR/DVD player and CD player
- Completely equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave oven, electric range, refrigerator, and all other kitchen conveniences
- Queen size bed in bedroom and queen size sofa sleeper in living room
- Upgraded bathroom with walk-in shower
- Ceiling fans in bedroom and living room
- Quiet secluded lanai away from parking lot
- Cordless telephone with answering machine
- Assortment of movies, games and books
- Beach chairs, towels, and ice-chest.
- Starter amounts of toilet paper, paper towels, soap and other disposable items
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753
Contact Owner Availability Owner Info Owners Website
Bldg. 5 – Unit 226 – 2nd Floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)
|Apr 16 – Dec 14 (Low Season)
|Dec 15 – Apr 15 (High Season)
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Monthly Basis (28 days or more) 10% discount. Additional Discounts for our returning guests.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on a 7 night (weekly) reservation
- Additional guests (2 maximum) $10.00 per night.
- Minimum stay 3 nights – Cleaning fee $90 may be charged for less than 7 nights stay
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $250 deposit is required within 7 – 10 days for securing reservation. ($350 for 28+ days reservation)
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secure until we receive your deposit.
- Balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
- No cleaning fee charged 7 or more nights reservation.
- Payments accepted by: Checks or Money Order
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- Resort office hours 9 am to 5 pm. Provision is made for late arrivals.
- No pets allowed
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 45 days prior to arrival.
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 45 days of scheduled arrival.
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited.
This is a Non Smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
Bob and Eileen Floyd
6525 Glidden Lane, San Diego, CA 92111
Tel: (858) 560-4779 PST
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bob and Eileen Floyd (owners) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-164-409-9584-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-164-409-9584-01