Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #143
Come stay in our up graded one bedroom unit just across the street from one of Maui’s best beaches. Quiet location with a walk out grassy area to enjoy your barbeque or just lay outside in the sun. A beautiful pool area with lots of places around the resort area to shop or dine out..
Minutes from Wailea and centrally located to other Maui destinations. — E Como Mai
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Free Internet (“Cable” – not DSL)
- Fully furnished
- Full upgraded kitchen completely equipped
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo
- Queen size bed plus queen size sofa
- Private Lanai
- Large selection of books and games
- Telephone with Answering machine
- Beach items; chairs, mats, towels, ice chest, umbrella
- We provide starter amounts of the following items: toilet tissue, paper towels, 1 trash liner, hand and bath soap, dish soap and dish washing detergent. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables.
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 11 – Unit 143 – 1st Floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2020||2021|
|Apr 15 – Dec 14 (Low Season)||$110||$110|
|Dec 15 – Apr 14 (High Season)||$165||$165|
|Jun 15 – Aug 31 (Summer Special)||$95||$95|
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Discounts for longer stays and our returning guests.
- Cleaning fee of $100 per reservation
- For less than 7 nights, a $5 higher nightly rate
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on a 7 night (weekly) reservation
- Double Occupancy, additional guests $10 each per night
- Minimum stay 5 nights
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $300 deposit is required within 7 days for confirming and securing reservation. ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- Please Note: Your reservation is NOT secure until we receive your deposit.
- Balance due 45 days prior to arrival (60 days high season)
- Refundable Security/Damage Deposit – $300 is due with final payment
- Payments accepted by: Checks or Money Order
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 45 days prior to arrival. (60 days high season)
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 45 days of scheduled arrival. (60 days high season)
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited..
This is a Non Smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
Tel: (808) 575-2032 HST
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bettie Ventura (owner) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-193-350-2464-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-193-350-2464-01