Condo / Resort Amenities
- Free High Speed Internet (“Cable,” not DSL)
- Free printer for use with your PC
- In-suite Laundry including laundry supplies
- Fully furnished including 2 recliners in Living Room
- Full upgraded kitchen completely equipped, all new floor, countertop and appliances
- Fully Upgraded Bathroom
- Air Conditioning plus Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Flat Screen TV, DVD, and Stereo
- Cal King bed with memory foam topper plus queen size sleeper sofa
- Large selection of books, games, music, and DVD’s movies
- Cordless Telephone with Answering machine
- Beach items: Beach chairs, mats, towels, boogie boards, ice chest, umbrella’s and toys
- Starter amounts of toilet paper, paper towels, soap and other disposable items. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables.
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 8 – Unit 162 – 1st floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2019||2020|
|Apr 16 – Sept 30 ||$119||$119|
|Oct 1 – Nov 31||$139||$139|
|Dec 1 – Apr 15 ||$189||$189|
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Discounts offered for our returning guests and longer stays.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Double Occupancy, additional guests $10 each per night
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Cleaning fee $100
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $300 deposit is required within 7 days for securing reservation.
- ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secure until we receive your deposit
- Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
- A $300 fully refundable security / damage deposit
- Payments accepted by: checks, money order or credit card via PayPal
- Payments through PayPal at 3.2% additional cost US and 4.2% for other countries
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- $200 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 60 days prior to arrival.
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 60 days of scheduled arrival.
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited.
This is a Non Smoking condo