Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #219
Welcome to our home away from home! As owners, we spend many months each year here at our Slice of Paradise. We can offer you an ideally located condominium unit with upgrades and furnishing we demand for our comfort. Cool tile floors throughout accent the tropical essence of Maui. A well-designed and equipped kitchen works for your “eat in” days.
Eating out is also easy in South Maui – for all budgets – with many restaurants within easy walking distance.
Of course … our beaches. We’re ideally located near the northern end of a 6 miles stretch of the best beaches in Hawaii. Only 100 yards – a 2 minute walk – to Kama’ole II Beach Park … a beautiful 1/4 mile long crescent beach … ideal for walking, swimming, snorkeling, sunning … and with the most beautiful sunsets in the Pacific.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Sunrises and Moonrises over Haleakala from the private Lanai.
- Ideal Building 4 location.
- Fully furnished.
- Full upgraded kitchen completely equipped.
- Air Conditioning – with cool tile floors throughout.
- Ceiling fans in living room, bedroom and kitchen.
- Free High Speed Internet with wireless router.
- 49″ Flat Screen TV (approx. 70 channels) DVD, CD / MP3 / WMA player.
- Queen size bed.
- Bathroom shower over tub with beautiful tile surround.
- Large selection of books, movies, and music.
- Cordless phone with Answering Machine. Phone will pair with your cell phone.
- Free Mainland US and Canada calls.
- Beach items; chairs, mats, towels, ice chest, umbrella, and boogie board.
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei Kai Nani is less than 15 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Testimonials Owner Info .
Bldg. 4 – Unit 219 – 2nd Floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2021||2022|
|Apr 16 – Dec 18 (Low Season)||$105||$105|
|Dec 19 – Jan 4 (Holiday Season)||$155||$155|
|Jan 5 – Apr 15 (High Season)||$149||$149|
|Jun 15 – Aug 31 (Summer Special)||$95||$95|
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Discounts of 5% to 15% for longer stays and our returning guest.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on a 7+ night reservation.
- Double Occupancy, additional guests $10 each per night.
- For less than 7 nights stay higher nightly rate may apply.
- All monies payable in US dollars.
- $300 deposit is required within 7 – 10 days for securing reservation.
- A $300 fully refundable “security / damage” deposit may be required as part of the final payment.
- Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Cleaning fee $125 charged per reservation.
- Payments accepted by: Checks, Money Order or Bank Draft.
- Credit Cards accepted thru PayPal at 3.3% additional cost US and 4.5% for other countries.
- Check-in time is 3 PM or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 AM.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 60 days prior to arrival.
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 60 days of scheduled arrival. If I am able to re-book I’ll refund some or all.
- Cancellation on or after arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund – all funds forfeited.
- Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans
This is a Non Smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
John & June Krome
Tel: (707) 263-7735 PT
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: email@example.com.
John & June Krome (owners) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-031-347-7120-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-031-347-7120-01