Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #165
The budget conscious traveler will appreciate this cozy and quiet garden view condo accented with an ALOHA spirit. This accessible ground floor condo is located away from the busy street noise of South Kihei Road, making it an ideal place to relax while on your Maui vacation. Your one bedroom/one bath “home away from home” with a lanai consists of 741 square feet, making it the perfect place for a retired couple or a couple with an infant wanting to create memories of their own. The condo is located within the heart of the Kihei Resort District, perfectly nestled within the quaint Kihei Kai Nani village. Local restaurants and shops are an easy walking distance. A two minute walk puts you on the spectacular Kama’ole II (KAM 2) Beach. It is the perfect place for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, and winter whale watching. Relax and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets in the world from this white sand beach.
Your non-smoking condo has everything that you will need to make your vacation special. The newly remodeled kitchen comes fully equipped with all the necessary cooking utensils needed to prepare a gourmet meal or a quick bite. Enjoy the comfortable year round temperatures while you relax and eat breakfast on the garden view lanai with a gentle breeze calling you to the ocean. The tiled-floor bathroom comes with a walk-in shower, vanity and elongated toilet. The living room sofa converts into a queen size hide-away bed. Free Wi-Fi with high speed capabilities and free local calling are available to book your reservations for your island activities. For those wanting to spend their vacation strictly on the beach, the condo is equipped with plenty of beach towels, chairs and umbrellas. Parents need not worry: a pack-and-play and plenty of beach toys are available for your child. Book lovers will find interesting reading material on the library shelf and for those hot and humid summer days, the newly installed A/C will be ready to cool you down after a busy day on the beach.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo
- Full kitchen w/ breakfast bar area (Cabinetry, granite counter top, all new stainless appliances)
- Dining Room Table with Chairs (4)
- Free Internet including Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioned
- Queen size bed
- New Sofa bed with queen size mattress (5-inch memory foam)
- Ceiling fans located in the bedroom and living room
- 3 Vertical Oscillating Fans
- 2 Flat Screen Smart TV’s, (Bedroom and Living Room)
- DVD Player
- 1 Blue Tooth Controlled Sound Bar (Living Room)
- Walk-in Shower
- Private Lanai (private bistro table w/ 2 chairs, wicker chair with small end table)
- All linens, towels, and beach towels provided
- Hair dryer and curling iron
- Iron and ironing board
- Mirrored Closet Doors (Bedroom)
- Small Library Collection
- Beach items: beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers and beach toys including plastic buckets
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 10 – Unit 165 – 1st floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2020||2021|
|Mar 20 – Apr 16 (Spring Break Season)||$150 nt|
|Apr 17 – Sep 17 (Summer Season)||$125 nt|
|Sep 18 – Dec 17 (Fall Season)||$145 nt|
|Dec 18 – Mar 19 (Winter Season)||$170 nt|
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Consult with owner for discounted rate for 28 days or longer.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- $300 deposit per week reservation is required within 7 days for confirming and securing your reservation.
- No late checkouts will be approved during Winter/Peak Season.
- Please Note: Your booking is not confirmed until I have received your deposit.
- Rates quoted double occupancy.
- Maximum of 2 guests
- $109.38 Cleaning Fee (includes General Excise Tax)
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- All monies payable in US dollars
- A $312.50 fully refundable “security / damage deposit” is paid as part of the final payment.
- Security deposit is returned one week after checkout
- Payments accepted by: Checks, Money Order, Credit Cards
- Credit Cards are processed thru PayPal at 3.2% additional cost US and 4.2% for other countries.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 30 days prior to arrival.
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days of scheduled arrival.
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds are forfeited. (Note: It is recommended that you insure your trip with travel insurance).
This is a Non Smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
Tel: (605) 515.1092 (Mountain Daylight Savings Time)
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anthony Kathol (owner) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-210-755-5840-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-210-755-5840-01