Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #218
Our 1 bedroom 1 bathroom “Behr’s Escape” Maui Condo Rental
is located in south Kihei and offers you both an Ocean View, and a beautiful garden view to Mt. Haleakala looking over our large 30 x 60 fresh water pool and tropical gardens.
Always affordable with owner direct renting. Our non-smoking condo is upgraded and is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances and cooking utensils, even filtered drinking water on tap.
A completely furnished 2nd floor, corner unit, #218 in bldg. 4, with extra windows to enjoy those tropical breezes and additional light. We offer all the conveniences of home including a fully stocked kitchen. We recently obtained new bedroom furniture, a new queen size sofa bed, and the new LVP type of flooring in the living room area. There is a/c and also ceiling fans in the living room and bedroom. The bathroom is also upgraded and includes a new vanity with granite top and there are grab bars in the tub/shower for us older persons who need a little extra support.
For the beach lovers, its only a 2 minute walk (100 yards) to Kamaole II Beach to enjoy a morning swim, or at days end, for watching glorious Hawaiian sunsets. A perfect family beach for all ages with gentle sloping white sand and gentle waves. Its perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and whale watching in the winter months all while enjoying beautiful views of 3 Islands, Molokini, Lanai and Kahoolawe as well as West Maui mountains.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Second Floor – Corner unit – bldg. 4
- Free Wi-Fi Internet (“Cable,” not DSL)
- Fully furnished, carpet in bedroom, LVP flooring in the living room, tile floor elsewhere.
- Full upgraded kitchen completely equipped
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- TV (40 inch flat screen)
- DVD, VCR and a Stereo
- Filtered Drinking Water
- Queen size bed with 3″ memory foam topper
- New sofa bed with Queen size mattress
- Bathroom with a shower over the refinished tub and includes grab bars and we have a new vanity with a granite top
- We provide all your linens and towels
- Large selection of books, movies, and games
- Cordless phone → Answering machine
- Private Lanai
- Beach items: chairs, cooler, umbrella and beach towels
- We provide starter amounts of the following items: toilet tissue, paper towels, 1 trash liner, hand and bath soap, dish soap and dishwashing detergent. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables
- The condo is cleaned prior to guest arrival and upon departure
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- An Outside shower for sand removal is located at the entrance to resort
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei Town is only 12 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
Kamaole II Beach
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753
Bldg 4 – Unit 218 – 2nd Floor
Contact Owner Availability Testimonials Owner Info .
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)|| || |
|Apr 15 – Dec 14|
|Dec 15 – Apr 14 (High Season)||$175|| |
|Dec 20 – Jan 4 (Holiday Season) (12 nights minimum)||$175|| |
| || || |
Make A PayPal Payment
- All rates are quoted double occupancy, in US dollars, additional guest is $10 per night, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Discounts offered for our returning guests and longer stays (minimum of 3 weeks).
- Cleaning fee of $125 per reservation
- For less than 7 nights, a $10 higher nightly rate
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Maximum of 4 guests – Our new sofa bed includes a 6 inch mattress
- Minimum stay of 5 nights and must begin or end next to an existing reservation
- All monies are payable in US dollars
- A $300 deposit is required within 7 days for confirming and securing your reservation, ($600 for 28+ days reservation).
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secure until we receive your deposit.
- Balance is due: 45 days prior to arrival for low season and (60 days prior for high season Dec 15 to Apr 15)
- A $300 refundable “security / damage” deposit is paid as part of the final payment.
- Payments accepted by: US Checks, Money Order, Canadian Bank Draft, Credit Cards, Etransfer (electronic transfer), eCheck, Zelle, or deposit direct into our Wells Fargo account
- Credit Cards are processed thru PayPal at 3.3% additional cost for US and 4.3% for International countries.
- Pay Pal is Free when using monies within your account or have your bank account linked to them.
- Free – No Pay Pal Fees for payment of the required initial deposit of $300 to confirm and secure your reservation. Due within 7 days.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- A Late check out provides you with condo access until evening and must be approved prior to receiving final payment.
The late check out fee is 1/2 daily rental fee in low season and 1 day in high season.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled 60 or more days prior to scheduled arrival
- Payments are non-refundable if cancellation is within 60 days of scheduled arrival date
- Fairness Clause: If the unit can be re-rented, a prorated refund will be issued
- Cancellation on or after arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund – all funds forfeited.
Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans.
This is a Non Smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
Earl & Mary Behrendt
Tel: (916) 684-6659 PST
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: popabehr@OwnersMaui.com.
Earl and Mary Behrendt (owners) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-134-737-3056-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-134-737-3056-01