Condo / Resort Amenities
- Free WiFi Wireless Internet (“Cable,” not DSL)
- Fully furnished
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Parquet floors throughout
- Full kitchen includes built in microwave
- TV (2 flat screens), and Stereo
- Queen size bed
- Queen size sofa bed
- Bathroom shower over a tub
- Hair dryer/blower in bathroom
- In-unit Washer / Dryer
- We provide all your linens and towels, including beach towels
- Selection of books
- Iron and ironing board
- Private Lanai
- Beach items: chairs, towels, ice chest, umbrella, and boogie boards
- We provide starter amounts of the following items: toilet tissue, paper towels, 1 trash liner, hand and bath soap. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 9 – Unit 273 – 2nd Floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2019||2020|
|Apr 16 – Dec 9 (Low Season)||$97||$97|
|Dec 10 – Apr 15 (High Season)||$149||$149|
|Dec 20 – Jan 5 (Holidays)||$155||$155|
|Jun 15 – Aug 31 (Summer Special)||$89||N/A|
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Discount for longer stays is 5% to 10%.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on a 7+ night (weekly) reservation
- Double Occupancy, additional guests are $15 each per night
- Minimum stay 5 nights
- Cleaning fee $95
- For less than 7 nights stay, $5 higher nightly rate
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $300 deposit is required within 7 – 10 days for securing reservation.
- ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- Balance due 45 days prior to arrival (60 days high season)
- Late check out cost is one half day rental fee, and must be approved prior to receiving final payment.
- A $300 fully refundable security / damage deposit
- Payments accepted by: PayPal , Money Order, US checks, or bank draft from Canadian bank in US dollars
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 45 days prior to arrival. (60 days high season)
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 45 days of scheduled arrival. (60 days high season)
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited.
This is a Non Smoking condo