Condo / Resort Amenities
- Remodeled with Brand new kitchen and bathroom in 2021
- Free WiFi Wireless Internet (“Cable,” not DSL)
- Fully furnished
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- Full kitchen includes built in microwave
- TV (2 flat screens), and Stereo
- Queen size bed
- Queen size sofa bed
- Bathroom shower over a tub
- Hair dryer/blower in bathroom
- In-unit Washer / Dryer
- We provide all your linens and towels, including beach towels
- Selection of books
- Iron and ironing board
- Private Lanai
- Beach items: chairs, towels, ice chest, umbrella, and boogie boards
- We provide starter amounts of the following items: toilet tissue, paper towels, 1 trash liner, hand and bath soap. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 9 – Unit 273 – 2nd Floor
(Per night, plus tax of 17.962%, US dollars)
|Apr 16 – Oct 15|
|Oct 15 – Apr 15|
| || || |
| || || |
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 17.962% —
Transient Accommodation Tax (TAT) of 10.25%, Maui County Transient Accommodation Tax (MCTAT) of 3%, and the new General Excise Tax of 4.712% (Effective: 01-01-2024).
- Discounts for 30 days or more.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are based on a 7+ night (weekly) reservation
- Double Occupancy, additional guests are $15 each per night
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Cleaning fee $120 for all reservations
- For less than 7 nights stay, $10 higher nightly rate
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $500 deposit is required within 7 days to reserve your dates.
- ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secure until we receive your deposit.
- Balance is due 60 days prior to scheduled arrival
- Late check out cost is one half day rental fee, and must be approved prior to receiving final payment.
- Damage deposit, $300 on credit card or PayPal
- A Lost Key $300
- Payments accepted by: PayPal , Money Order, US checks, or bank draft from Canadian bank in US dollars
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 45 days prior to arrival. (60 days high season)
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 45 days of scheduled arrival. (60 days high season)
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited.
- Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans
This is a Non Smoking condo