Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #265
The traveler that is seeking comfort but with modern upgrades will appreciate this newly renovated in 2017 garden view condo accented with an ALOHA spirit. This second floor condo is located far away from the busy street noise of South Kihei Road, making it an ideal place to relax while on your Maui vacation. With only one flight of stairs to descend, you are on ground level and off to the beach or to the pool to relax. Your one bedroom/one bath “home away from home” with a lanai consists of 741 square feet, making it the perfect place for a retired couple, a single traveling business person needing some down time, or a couple with an infant wanting to create memories of their own. The condo is located within the heart of the Kihei Resort District, perfectly nestled within the quaint Kihei Kai Nani village. Local restaurants and shops are an easy walking distance. A two minute walk puts you on the spectacular Kama’ole II (KAM 2) Beach. It is the perfect place for sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, and winter whale watching. Relax and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets in the world from this white sand beach.
Your non-smoking condo has everything that you will need to make your vacation special. The kitchen comes fully equipped with all the necessary appliances and cooking utensils needed to prepare a meal, a quick bite, or that sack lunch for the beach or a trip up to the summit of Haleakala. Enjoy the comfortable year round temperatures while you relax and eat breakfast on the garden view lanai with a gentle breeze calling you to the ocean. Enjoy the new porcelain tile installed throughout the unit and fresh carpet and padding in the master bedroom. The bathroom comes with a tub and tiled shower, vanity and new ADA compliant elongated toilet. The living room sofa converts into a queen size hide-away bed for your additional guests. Free Wi-Fi with high speed capabilities is available. For those wanting to spend their vacation strictly on the beach, the condo is equipped with plenty of beach towels, chairs, coolers, and umbrellas. For those hot and humid summer days, the newly installed A/C will be ready to cool you down after a busy day on the beach in the main dining area and the master bedroom.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condo
- Full kitchen w/ breakfast bar area (Bamboo Cabinetry, granite counter top, all new stainless appliances)
- Dining Room Table with Chairs (4)
- Free Internet including Wi-Fi
- In Suite Washer and Dryer
- Air Conditioned (Dining/Living/Kitchen Area and Bedroom)
- Queen size bed (Sleeps 2)
- Sofa bed with queen size mattress (Sleeps 2)
- Ceiling fan in the bedroom and living room
- Vertical Oscillating Fan
- 2 Flat Screen Smart TV’s (Bedroom and Living Room)
- DVD Player
- Tub and Shower
- Private Lanai (private bistro table w/ 2 chairs and Chaise lounge chair)
- All linens, towels, and beach towels provided
- Hair (blow) dryer
- Mirrored Closet Doors (Bedroom)
- Iron and ironing board
- Beach items: Beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers and beach toys including plastic buckets
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 10 – Unit 265 – 2nd floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2021||2022|
|Mar 20 – Apr 16 (Spring Break Season)||$155 nt|
|Apr 17 – Sep 17 (Summer Season)||$130 nt|
|Sep 18 – Dec 17 (Fall Season)||$150 nt|
|Dec 18 – Mar 19 (Winter Season)||$175 nt|
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Consult with owner for discounted rate for 28 days or longer.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum 7 night stay.
- $300 deposit per week reservation is required within 7 days for confirming and securing your reservation.
- All late checkouts must be authorized by owner in advance. (No exceptions).
- Please Note: Your booking is not confirmed until I have received your deposit.
- Rates quoted double occupancy.
- Maximum of 2 guests (No exceptions).
- $145.84 Cleaning Fee (includes General Excise Tax.
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- All monies payable in US Dollars.
- A $312.50 fully refundable “security / damage deposit” is paid as part of the final payment.
- Security deposit is returned one week after checkout.
- Payments accepted by: Checks, Money Order, Credit Cards, Zelle Transfer Service, or by PayPal by selecting the Send Money to Friends or Family Option.
- Credit Cards are processed thru PayPal at 3.2% additional cost (Domestic/USA) and 4.2% for International Countries.
- Check-in time: 3PM or later.
- Check-out time: No later than 11 AM (Unless approved by owner for a late check out in advance.
- No late check outs will be approved during Winter/Peak Season.
Guest are STRONGLY encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect against loss in case of the need to cancel / revise travel plans.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 30 days prior to arrival.
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days of scheduled arrival.
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds are forfeited. (Note: It is recommended that you insure your trip with travel insurance)
This is a Non Smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method to communicate).
Anthony (owner) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-210-755-5840-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-210-755-5840-01