Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #250
Our Hawaiian Home Welcomes you. Tastefully furnished and extremely comfortable. It is Affectionately Nicknamed “Da Tiki Hut” by our repeat guests because of the Tropical Feeling from the Décor.
“Da Hut” has EVERYTHING you need for a great vacation. Just bring Yourself, some casual clothes, and your Toothbrush !
You are just steps away from one of the largest freshwater Pools in South Maui AND one of the best swimming & snorkeling Beaches on Maui, Kamaole ll. In addition you can walk to over 8 “Affordable” Restaurants within 10 minutes from your doorstep. Our 2nd floor location also adds additional Privacy, Security, and Peace of mind. You will not be disappointed.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Free Internet (“Cable,” not DSL)
- Fully furnished
- Full remodeled condo completely equipped
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
- TV, DVD, VCR, Stereo
- King size bed and queen size sofa
- Private Lanai
- New bathroom with large tub and shower
- Telephone → Answering machine
- Beach items; chairs, mats, towels, ice chest, umbrella
- We provide all your linens and towels
- We also provide starter amounts of the following items: toilet tissue, paper towels, 1 trash liner, hand and bath soap, dish soap and dish washing detergent. Thereafter, guests are responsible for their own consumables.
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with WiFi in all condos
- Free WiFi in the office and around pool area
- An Outside shower for sand removal is located at the entrance to resort
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full Laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Check in and registration is required upon arrival
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs, and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and World Class Golf Courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms, outside showers, foot rinse, and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 6 – Unit 250 – 2nd Floor
|RATES (Per night, plus tax, US dollars)||2019||2020|
|May 01 – Sept 15 (Low Season)||$100||$100|
|Sept 16 – Dec 05 (Mid Season)||$110||$110|
|Dec 06 – Apr 30 (High Season)||$150||$150|
- All rates are quoted in US dollars, and do not include Hawaii Tax of 14.42%.
- Cleaning fee of $100 per reservation.
- For less than 7 nights, a $5 higher nightly rate.
- Discounts are offered for our returning guests and longer stays (minimum of 3 weeks). Does not apply to holiday season.
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates quoted as Double Occupancy
- Maximum of 2 guests. One additional guest upon approval of the owner for an additional fee of $20 per night
- Minimum stay 5 nights
- All monies payable in US dollars
- $300 deposit is required within 7 days for securing reservation. ($600 for 28+ days reservation)
- Please Note: Your reservation is Not secure until we receive your deposit.
- Balance due 45 days prior to arrival (60 days high season)
- A $250 fully refundable “security / damage” deposit is paid as part of the final payment
- Payments accepted by: US Checks, Money Order, Canadian Bank Draft, Credit Cards, Etransfer (electronic transfer), eCheck, Zelle.
- Credit Cards are processed thru PayPal at 3% additional cost for US and 4% for other countries.
- Pay Pal is Free when using monies within your account or have your bank account linked to them.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. or later.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m.
- A Late check out fee is 1/2 daily rental fee in low season and 1 day in high season.
Late checks out provide you with condo access until evening and must be approved prior to receiving final payment.
- $100 cancellation fee if cancelled outside of 45 days prior to arrival. (60 days high season)
- All Payments non-refundable if cancelled within 45 days of scheduled arrival. (60 days high season)
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited.
This is a Non Smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
Dick & Diane Hayes
Tel: (408) 353-2451 PST
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: email@example.com.
Dick and Diane Hayes (owner) • Hawaii Tax ID numbers
General Excise (GET) is GE-161-803-4688-01
Transient Accommodations (TAT) is TA-161-803-4688-01