Kihei Kai Nani – Unit #166
We chose this Maui condo because of it’s location of being ground floor as it stays cool with the trade wind breezes. No stairs to climb with beach chairs, groceries or going to the BBQ. The condos location within the complex appealed to us as the unit is 75 feet from the pool, three condos from the parking lot, four condos from the BBQ and back from the noise of South Kihei Road, restaurants and shops.
The green grass beyond the lani is great for our grandkids to have their own space (like an extra room). We love the relaxed feeling we get when we stay here. You can see from the photos the privacy of the tropical lanai and imagine being outside and hearing the birds and the palms rustling in the breeze. The added upgrades to this condo will make your stay very relaxing and pleasurable.
Condo / Resort Amenities
- Deluxe ground floor condo
- In suite washer
- Remodeled kitchen (2013) includes maple cabinets, granite counter tops and dishwasher
- Two flatscreen TVs – 40″ smart TV and 48″ smart TV including cable
- Free use of men’s and woman’s golf clubs during stay
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub with shower – white bathsurround with no grout
- Tiled floors throughout
- Mirrored closet doors
- Blow dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Maximum 5 guests
- One bedroom with queen bed (sleeps 2 )
- Hideabed queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Camp cot (sleeps 1)
- Two dressers
- Large grass area off patio with barbecues 30 steps to the left
- Beach chairs, lounge chairs, boogie boards, cooler and beach towels
- Located away from shops, roads and parking lots
KIHEI KAI NANI RESORT:
- Acres of lush tropical grounds with abundance of tropical plants
- Free internet with Wi-Fi in all condos
- Free Wi-Fi in the office and around pool area
- Two resort designated smoking areas
- Gas BBQs and picnic tables throughout
- Full laundromat facility
- Front desk hours 9 am to 5 pm daily
- Free parking (1 car per condo)
- Shuffle board court
- Quiet time 10 pm to 7 am
- Speed limit 5 mph
- No pets allowed
- A large 30 X 60 pool
- Pool hours 9 am – 9 pm
- Short walk to many fine restaurants, shopping, souvenirs and light groceries
- Not necessary to rent a car for the duration of your stay
- Easy walk to 4 of the best beaches on Maui (Kamaole I, II, III and Keawakapu)
- Short drive to most of Maui’s top 10 activity attractions and world class golf courses
- Kihei is only 9 miles from the airport – Kahului OGG
KAMAOLE II BEACH and PARK • End of our driveway – less than 2 minutes walk
- Gentle white sloping sand and soft waves
- Perfect swimming beach, grassy and shaded areas
- Family areas with BBQ and picnic tables
- Restrooms with flush toilets
- Outside showers, foot rinse and life guards
See You On Maui
Rates and Policies
2495 So. Kihei Road, Kihei HI 96753 Contact Owner Availability Owner Info .
Bldg. 10 – Unit 166 – 1st floor
(Per night, plus tax of 17.42%, US dollars)
|Contact Owner For Pricing|| |
|We are ground floor unit 166 in building 10|| |
- Rates are based on 2 guests, additional charge for extra guests
- One day minimum stay
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and do not include Hawaii Tax of 17.42% (with the new 3% MCTAT tax eff. 11-01-21).
- Credit cards accepted and processed through PayPal
- US certified cheques or US money orders accepted
- Please Note: Until confirmed, rates and taxes are subject to change without notice
- Payments are excepted by checks,money order or credit card. Charge cards are an additional 3.2% additional cost in US dollars for using PayPal 4.2 for other countries.
- Maximum 5 people with one on camp cot
- Additional $10 for additional guests over two persons
- Damage/security deposit of $250 required to secure unit up to a 28 day stay, $400 for longer stays
- Late checkouts must be authorized through owner in advance
- Rates based on double occupancy, additional cost for extra guests
- Check out 11:00 a.m. Check in 3:00 p.m.
- Cleaning $110 plus applicable tax
- Balance due 90 days prior to stay
- All monies payable in US dollars
- If no damage done, security deposit returned promptly – two weeks max.
- Deposit of $250 forfeited upon cancellation
- Within 90 days prior to your stay we rent out the unit and you get all the money from another rental. It will be up to you if you want to run a special price or hold out for what you paid.
- Cancellation on or after arrival – all funds forfeited. Note, it’s recommended that you insure your trip with travel insurance.
This is a non smoking condo
For Information or Reservations:
John and Becky Jeffs
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: email@example.com.
John and Becky Jeffs (owner) • Hawaii tax ID# TA-162-448-1792-01 • GE-162-448-1792-01